Career design and development
Career design and development are most effective in the long term is C.PAT starts in the 4-6 year old age group.
There are various steps required for participation in the CuratorCo Programme:
- Registration Phase
- Clients pay prescribed fee - the fee is differs from client to client and is determined in accordance with personal resources and finances available
- Clients select projects, and
- Receive an instructional guide in the 'closed' section, book- and DVD format.
- Clients undertake projects and present the end-results for valuation by the Table-4-6 Panel
Schools and Science Clubs may also register as Collective Clientéle and pay special agreed-on research and development team-fee. A unique component of the CuratorCo Programme is the collective participation of individual clients, and schools and/or Science Clubs in various countries in collective context.
Special provision is made for young persons with affected ability, and IP Valuation is done by a Table-4-6 Panel existing of:
- The CuratorCo Convener, llocated to this programme/project
- The Parents
- A primary school teacher
- A selected Occupational Therapist (OT)
- A corporate expert (SME) in the valuation and appreciation of IP related achievement
- A corporate expert in corporate marketing